Monday, June 06, 2005

Campus Day!!!

First, I must tell of my weekend. I spent the whole weekend learning to be a special member of BOy Scouts. We fasted, refrained from speaking, and did manual labor to show our devotion. That, and we sat around in the cold with biting insects for at least 6 hours total.

So I went to school, and I actually did bring my backpack, because Charlie got mad when I told him that I wasn't going to. So all the classes were boring, and yeah. I went to get my yearbook and learned that I needed picture ID. The following scene ensued:

"Yeah, Davis Hill"
-"Do you have picture ID?"
"No."
-"Well how do we know it's you?"
"Why don't we look in the yearbook?"
*OOOOOOOH*
-"Oh yeah, that's definitely him."
George John: "What, no. That's like, his brother or something. You in any sports?"
"Cross country and track."
GJ: "Okay."

Then some lady walks up and makes a big scene about how I have to have a teacher vouch for me. So I start walking away, and I hear a whispered "Hey! Come back here!"
GJ: "Dude, what was the name of that lady?"
"I dunno."
GJ: "Look dude, just give me a fucking name, okay?"
"Boroumand."

So then I got it and hung out until the end of Campus Day. The end.

No comments: