So yeah. Some crap happened. School and stuff...yeah
Friday: After piano, I went to Jack Lee's house. We played some GCN and saw some Linkin Park videos, as well as Family Guy hee hee. It was sweet.
Saturday: I volunteered from 12-4 with the cross country team. We fixed up some lady's lawn and crap. I did lots of weeding with Jack and Mike, and then talked to Chris Aagaard for about and hour and a half while pawing through dirt. I also made a dirt castle. Yeah. Then we had pizza for dinner, I think.
Sunday: I went bike riding with Orion and Nick (and the rest of the Burts). We rode 50 miles (nick rode 56) in/around Carnation, and stopped at KFC. It was crappy. REALLY, REALLY, CRAPPY. NEVER EAT AT KFC. So then on the way back my legs died, and started spazzing out. The wind from a passing semi truck made me fall from standing onto the ground. It was that bad. So I finally got back, and us three guys hung out until the parents came back. Then we went home. Oh and I saw a dead deer on the side of the road, as well as many other exotic fauna (opossums and racoons).
Then, when I got home, Zach came over and we played Four Swords Adventures from around 4 to 9. We got to the final boss, Ganon, and he jumped out. Zach described it as "something from KISS" and then "THE APE-MONKEY! (later known as the pig-monkey, because ape-monkey is redundant). So we're gearing up to seal away that bad boy, and then we hear a knock, knock, knock. "[expletive deleted]!," exclaimed Zach. So he's still waiting to be killed, and Zach had to go home with Trae. Or however you spell it.
Monday: I slept terribly, and woke up at like 6;45. Sucked. I can't quite remember what I did, except that I played The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap until 12:30-ish. Then Jacob and I cut some lawns, I cut a lawn, I cut our lawn, then I finished my Platypus project, after going to Boy Scouts, which was capture the flag at Shoreview. Whew.
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment