Thursday, June 16, 2005

Back in Black

When the hills of Los Angeles are burning
Palm trees are candles in the murder wind
So many lives are all debris
Even the stars are ill at ease
When Los Angeles is burning...


More where that came from.

Monday...there was no school. Read my previous post[s].

Tuesday: I did my final in Band. It was....kind of crappy, but it turned out okay.

Wednesday: We spent the whole Science period talking about the universe and stuff. It was really awesome, and I asked a whole lot of questions, because it was too awesome. We did universal addresses, which of course eventually led to

QUANDUM PHONE! (Hello? is Quandum there?)

Thursday: I did my platypus presentation today. It rocked everyone's socks off, because the platypus is really awesome. Ask me about it!

Well, that's all. Tomorrow is the moving up ceremony, and you're supposed to dress up. When Orion said that he heard shorts were not allowed, he asked me what I would do:
Fuck 'em.

"No really, what are you going to do, Davis?"
"Did you hear me the first time? Fuck them."

I'm going to wear my Minish Cap shirt, and I might throw on my Spiderman tie. It's going to be hella sweet. I hate the way 'hella' sounds; it's so cheesy.

So, as for the title. Maybe 'Back as Black' is more appropriate. I was lost but now I am found. Ha ha ha...

HA HA HA
*shouting*

FUCK THEM ALL!

The Black is back...

No comments: