Music: Pretty Pink Ribbon/CAKE
1985/Bowling For Soup
Well, today was all right. I had to get up early (6:15) to go to a dentist appointment. And my nose was clogged, so I had to mouth-breathe the whole time. It was not good.
So I got to school, got my permission thingy, and went to Science, where we were filling out career folder info sheets. I didn't file some, dang it!
So all classes were regular, boring. We finished El Norte in World Geo.
I drove after school today. It was fun. We stopped at Dick's and got some food. At the start, Blake (soph) had this huge oversize pen and was holding it up. Mr. Sarver (my driving instructor, about 70-80 years old), exclaimed "My God!" Is that a douche?!" It was HIlarious.
Yeah. Pretty Pink Ribbon has been stuck in my head for quite some time, and it it partnered with 1985. But I just jammed to Agenda Suicide, and remembered my lone months. Now for Creed...
D00ds!!! Winter-Een-Mas '05!!! It starts tomorrow!!!!
WE-MAS '05, BABY!
Man, when finals are over, it's gonna be a huge gaming celebration. Muhaha!
Keep it real, kids. I'm out.
Monday, January 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment