Well, in Driver's Ed we learned about "drowsy driving:" when you fall asleep at the wheel. And how you should ALWAYS pull off and take a nap if you are feeling even remotely tired. Well, I got news for ya: I feel pretty tired, and if I could go take a nap, you wouldn't see me for a week.
Yeah. I've been studying semi-hard, because I think I know pretty much everything. I'll be proven wrong, of course....
I came down here to do something on the computer, but I can't remember what. I suddenly focused and saw a huge demon facing down my Super Shotgun-- dang, a Doom-spaz. Again!
Well, I wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow; of course, the earliest you'll read this is probably tomorrow. After school. *stop thinking*
*Brain out*
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment