Sunday, October 31, 2004

That's the Stuff.

Well. The weekend should be quite interesting (although some of it has already happened).
A kind-of-but-not-really-quick overview:

Friday (yeah, it counts.)
No piano lessons! Woohoo! I'm getting sick of that stupid Bach song anyway. So instead of going, I stayed home and played Starcraft on the internet. I suck. But anyways, Jack, Maddy, and David were going to this haunted house with their youth group so Rosa and I decided we should go with them. Well, it didn't work out. We (the two of us) went at like 8. It was cool, but not really scary (darn). Okay, well....maybe it wasn't cool, but it was something for me to do around Halloween that pertains to the holiday(and now I'd like to discush Soviet politics in the 1930s...). Oh, and we saw Diane (Steven's mom) there as well. So we did that, and it took like 10 minutes. Then Diane drove us to Central market because Charlie wanted to pick us up there (??). We ended up walking around the store for upwards of an hour until Charlie finally came.

Saturday:
I tried to do homework, but it didn't really work out. I did, however, get my room cleaned and dusted AND vacuumed. It really needed it too (I...er....wore....a mask......for the dust). And then my grandparents came over for Meredith's birthday (which was on the 28th). I went to Jacob's house at 5 (orI was supposed to. I got there at 6:15, because Zach was over and we were working on our bridge). So I went there, and we commenced playing of games, including:
Medal of Honor
Starcraft
Tales of Symphonia
Starcraft
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Starcraft
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

And we watched South Park and Saturday Night Live. And burned Simpsons episodes. And we played poker, and Jack won it all. It was really fun.

So now I'm sitting here, blogging instead of working on homework. I'd better get to it. I have plans tonight.

No comments: