Well, a lot has happened since I've last posted on this thing. A lot has happened since you last looked at this thing (probably more than my last post). Ha ha! yeah...
So, what happened preceding the stuff, I don't either know or care. Well, I went to the HOMECOMING DANCE OF SHOREWOOD HIGH SCHOOL OF 2004 WHICH ACTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE RATHER LIKE ARAVE BUT WITHOUT THE DRUGS EXCEPT WE CAN'T CONFIRM THAT PART. *breathing heavily*
Well, it was cool. We all went out to dinner and stuff, and I won't go into detail because if you're reading this, P(you there)=.99. Yep.
Well, we had a.... focus group meeting at Kimi's Teriyaki. I am now the manager of a fine teriyaki establishment. What's more, Reid, Jack, and I have been nominated for Employye of the Month! OH JOY!
I leave you with these sparse comments, and the fact that my life is now a bowl of jello. Big, jiggly, and full of pain, love, and the knowledge that we can make the world a better place for all.
...
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment