Wednesday, April 14, 2004

On Saturday woke up early and then it was off to Northgate Mall, where we met the other scouts who went on the 10-mile hike. We got back around 2: 45, and at 3:10 my mom drove me over to the bowling alley to meet Rosa, Maddy, and Connor. We decided to go to the beach until 5, where we saw who could wade the farthest (it was ME! NOT MADDY! ME!). We went back to the alley at 5, where they played Zombie Nation (yay). After we played a game, we went to Maddy's house to eat dinner and played Truth or Dare Jenga. That was cool.

Okay, on Sunday I went to Vancouver with my mom. I honestly can't remember half the trip, so I'll just put up the highlights (in sequential order):

1. We got mooned by a hobo.
2. While looking out the window of the train, I saw a railroad cart clearly marked, "DO NOT HUMP"
3. We checked into a rich-bitch hotel, where the ashtrays have patterns in the sand.
4. We found this awesome coffee shop (Moonpennies) with the best chicken baguettes you ever ate.
5. We went to Stanley park, which is this huge (like 500 acres or something) park.
6. We went to the aquarium in Stanley Park.
7. After we returned to our hotel room, I found I could not stand up (literally).
8. We got to have room service (hee. it was cheap since it was in Canadian dollars).
9. On Monday, after eating at Moonpennies, we walked to "Gas Town" and saw a steam powered clock (my mom was obsessed. Come on. It's just a clock.)
10. We saw China town, which was strange and scary.
11. We went to Science World, the equivalent of the Pacific Science Center, and rode the monorail back to our hotel.
12. We ate in a restaurant on top of the hotel. It spun around. It was cool.
13. Tuesday, we saw the Museum of Anthropology and shopped for tourist things (bleh).
14. We go home. After waking up today, I proceed to play Castlevania for 3 hours straight, stopping only to eat. Then I play for another 3 hours.

No comments: