Okay...first period, we did research on our science fair projects. I found almost nothing related to the growth of grass and the minerals it needs to get from water. Stupid, foul database. Worthless gigs of memory housing nothing.
Anyway, we had a playing test in band today on the hard, hard, HARD Irish thing (can't remember the name - long-somethin). I got an 8.1, which tied me with Gretchen AGAIN! and put me above Stefano and Joseph. Math was okay, I guess. P.E. we had a badminton tournament. Also, Ms. Robinson is gonna be the track coach for distance. She's cool. I won't have to go to Braodcasting Club anymore, so track here I come! After I got home I played some bball and saw this col rainbow. I spent the rest of my evening listening to FE tracks and trying to type my English essay (2 sentences! woohoo!).
Man, I'm still sore from the fun run, though. 10:02 is not an easy time to get. Ouch.
Feel the burn (I'm not saying like the burn, I don't, but feel it).
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment