Sunday, April 04, 2004

Note: this is the bridged (and I mean WAY BRIDGED - version)

Okay, Okay. So on Saturday I got up and went to Orion's house at 8. Him, Wilfred, and I were going to play in a Magic tournament at the Seattle Center. When we got there, we saw this enormously fat man who scared us. (Anyways.....) How did we do? Well, Orion was the only one of us to win a single match (Wilfred and I sucked). In the first round, I got a penalty for marking my deck wrong. In the third round, I got another for not shuffling correctly. However, the guy looked at my deck and his exact words were (HOLY SHIT! THIS DECK KICKS ASS!) even though it sucked for the whole tournament). So, yeah, we quit after the fourth round (but I got 2 Reiver Demons for $5!). THen we took the bus, but Wilfred pulled the cord at the wrong stop and f---ed us over. We eventually got to the transit center, where we got on the right bus and got back to Orion's house. So we played some Halo, then everybody else came. I beat Orion twice with my deck( "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS DURING THE TOURNAMENT, DAVIS?! WHY?!?"). We ended up playing gameboy in Orion's room until about 4 in the morning. I taught Steven how to play Metroid, and he got to Tourian (in Zero Mission). Umm, then we went to sleep, ate a very good breakfast 5 hours later, played more GBA and Magic, and went home.

Then, at like 1, I cut my neighbor's grass for $15. At 5:30 I went to Taylor Isabell's house to film our English video. I got home at 8:20. I'd say we're half done!

No comments: