All my stuff
Somebody REALLY got pwned.
I took a picture of myself so that I could remember what I looked like before my haircut.
Free 30-card Magic deck that I got at the front desk downstairs. Apparently Wizards just randomly shipped a few boxes of these and said "pass these out."
Discarded box tower from packings.
Picture to showcase my bruising from the frisbee. This is a few days after it was at its worst point.
My zombie-frisbee attack shirt. I was really weak that night from loss of blood.
Also my blood towel.
My room!
Big closet. It's like 5x5.
My sweet 'Cube and 'fridge setup.
Desk area
My door this year. Note that Changis Khan has returned. The long comic is a Chick (tm) Christian pamphlet that talks about how a girl killed herself after her Rogue died and how DnD prepares you to become a witch.
Yes, I brought my Scattante. It's already below freezing outside, so I don't think I'll be able to ride it for a while.
After only two weeks you can see that my table is not quite strong enough to shoulder the weight of a TV and a fridge.
1 comment:
Oh noes, not that shirt! It are ruined. Also, I like how in the picture of your stuff, the pirate flag sticks out. I hope people trembled in fear as you moved your stuff in.
Post a Comment