Sunday, October 11, 2009

Adsense II

Yes, good. Frankly part of my reason for the previous post was to see if we still retained our sense.
But!
I admit that in these times of college and no job yet, I jump at anything that promises free money. Of course, the readership (all 4 of you, or 6 on a good day) would not make it a viable choice. However, it depends on what type of stuff they do. If it can be reversed, I'm tempted to try it. Imagine this: The ad doesn't record IP addresses. I spend an hour a day clicking on the ad. I make money. It's tantalizing, to be sure.

3 comments:

blitzmoose said...

Okay, I'm going to reverse my position because of this post. Justin Blackwood would go and fill out surveys and do stuff like that online for money. like doing ridiculous tasks or clicking on ads or going door to door advertising something and faxing signatures. You are starting to sound dangerously like Justin Blackwood, stop this immediately.

Plus from what he told me of this is that if the percentage of people that clicked on an ad is too high then they will be suspicious and that only 1/10000 people click on an add, so clicking on your own ads will not do you any good...

A bit ironic that actually listening to Blackwood talk (a task that would kill a normal mortal) would keep someone from becoming him. I hope this did convince you otherwise...

blitzmoose said...

First it will be Adsense, then getting married in Runescape and before you know it we will find you in a ditch with a laptop playing Bejeweled 2.

Don't leave us Davis!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T

David said...

Wow. Sai's comments on these two posts have been really entertaining.