Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rosa's Funny Halloween

Rosa: hey
me: hey
Rosa: what's up?
me: homework
as always
Rosa: it seems to be so
did you do anything for halloween?
Sent at 10:33 PM on Sunday
me: saw a brilliant pianist
played video games
it was good
you?
Rosa: dressed like a fork
had a friend be a spoon/knife
then five of us started an amazing bad.
band*
and wrote a song
and then performed for a bunch of people and went to a party on a farm.
me: um...seriously?
Rosa: yes
why, which part don't you believe?
me: all of it, I guess
Rosa: it's all true
me: cool
what was the song
Rosa: we wrote it, it's called "i want to fork you toknife"
me: did you use instruments or was it a cappela
Rosa: we had a melodica and a beat boxer
and three singers

Dang. Can you beat that for Halloween?
I'm sorry that you have not heard much from me. It is because right now I am suffering from tendinitis in my forerams. I cannot play piano or video games and typing and writing are sometimes difficult, as is picking up objects and doing everyday things. But I am getting better and I will probably be pain-free by January or something...so yeah.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

you should get a dictation (i'm not even going to make a joke about 'dick-tation') program to do your typing for you.

or get a typing bitch like a secretary or a girlfriend.

yeah, i went there.