Monday, March 17, 2008

ur mom

21:19] bananaoracle89: a/s/l?
[21:27] URMOM173: lololol
[21:27] URMOM173: 15/y/in ur pants
[21:27] bananaoracle89: omg u have pic?
[21:27] URMOM173: 'sup.
[21:28] URMOM173: UMUM
[21:28] URMOM173: NO
[21:28] URMOM173: >_>
[21:28] URMOM173: <_<
[21:28] bananaoracle89:
[21:28] URMOM173: not unles u pay
[21:28] URMOM173: im not 4 free u no
[21:29] URMOM173: u wanna have breakfast tomorrow?
[21:29] URMOM173: Y/N?
[21:29] bananaoracle89: how much for pic?
[21:30] URMOM173: y dont u com eover n find out? ;D
[21:30] bananaoracle89: shud i bring pants?
[21:31] URMOM173: only if u want 2
[21:31] bananaoracle89: u had btr be hawt
[21:31] URMOM173: o u wont b disapionted
[21:32] bananaoracle89: gud becoz grls r always liek omfg i thot u loved me
[21:32] bananaoracle89: but nt hawt
[21:32] bananaoracle89: n im liek no
[21:33] URMOM173: lol
[21:34] URMOM173: im sry taht must b teh sux
[21:34] bananaoracle89: yeh all it shud be is teh sex
[21:34] URMOM173: lolololol secks
[21:36] bananaoracle89: wait u r a gurl rite?
[21:36] URMOM173: ya wut do u take me 4?!?!/???
[21:37] bananaoracle89: jsut chekin
[21:37] bananaoracle89: iv been fuled
[21:37] bananaoracle89: b4
[21:37] URMOM173: oic
[21:37] URMOM173: poor babe
[21:38] bananaoracle89: ya it wuz so ghey
[21:38] bananaoracle89: litrly
[21:39] URMOM173: lol ooookay I don't think I can do that anymore
[21:39] bananaoracle89: yah i kno
[21:40] bananaoracle89: that's what she said!

2 comments:

David said...

It might be more funny if I knew who URMOM was.

pronoob5 said...

really? I thought it was you, David. After that comment about teh secks and all I was like hmm... who could that be...