Sunday, April 20, 2008

ZOMG NEW POST!!!11!!

All right David, I am finally doing it. I shall proceed to telll you a little bit about how things have been going lately.

Monday: Sucked balls. Regular school day. I was really tired and it was really boring. It was okay once I got home and started playing the piano, except for the part where I didn't get anything productive done.

Tuesday: AP Music Theory review session. A little better than last time but still rapage. It was Lucy, David, Chris, Sam, Dan, and me. We're the only ones who are actually taking the test--or it might be even less; I'm not sure. Anyhow, it was hard and it sucked. The good news was that Humanities was only 50 minutes long 9or however much it was). That Oedipus thing was really boring, though, especially since I didn't read the book.

Wednesday: Nothing doing in the morning today. I went home and took a nap and then practiced teh piano and then did some calculus. Calculus is hard and boring now--boring because of how hard it is. Band was really boring because I couldnt play with my eustachian tube infection (the one that connects your ears to your throat. the rest of the day was merely meh because we did homework review in physics and it was not very stimulating.

Thursday: Once again, not much to do after jazz band. I was undecided as to whether I would help Valerie file Honor Society forms so I talked to her for about 20 minutes before going home with just enough time to play the piano for 15 minutes before I had to leave. hooray. Today I went to Taco Bell with Mr. Messner for lunch--it was okay because he is apparently not a child molester (hey...you never know). We talked about things like college and Fire Emblem. He's really cool so that made it okay. Also the chicken quesadilla helped. Afterwards we ate in Ms. Bemis' room and they started talking and saying innuendos to each other in kinky voices. "yeah...I'm still here, guys." They were pretty much without shame when I said that so it was very awkward. Psych was interesting--well--okay not really but lunch was funny so whatev. Track meet that I skipped today. Yayz!

Friday: No jazz band so I got to sleep in finally. AP Psych review though. I thought the scantron questions were pretty easy but the FRQ took me a long time because I did not have very good strats. Band was boring again, physics was a complete waste of time because there was a sub who had no quiz and no lesson plan, and music theory was actually good because I got better at transcription, which I am terrible at. Not terrible, but not as good as I would like to be. I went to track after school and got a good workout on the bikes. Then I had to play the piano before going to David's house for the UBER AWESOME GOW/BRAWL PARTY!!!!! Seriously OMFGZ that was the most game-related fun I've had in a while. I mean, GOW and Brawl...the two best party games ever....so awesome. THe snow was pretty fun too. I went home a little early because of the snow and because I was tired.

Saturday: Food bank until 12. We got there a little late and I saw that some guy had usurped my job. And he was really dickly about it, like not giving me credit because I'm a kid even though I knew how to do it better than he did. I did, however, get to talk to an old guy that is pretty funny and, according to the lady in charge, I had to 'keep my eye on' because he 'says inappropriate things sometimes.' It was funny. The food bank is great. A lot of real characters come through there and it's really fun to see them all come through. After 12 I just screwed around at home and got music homework done. We had a gig at 4:30, playing at the Shorenorth Co-Op Auction at the Innis Arden clubhouse. They made us play in a tent outside, and screwed us on the food, and made us show up kind of early so we were a little ticked. But the music was great and it was fun playing so it was worth it. Later I watched more of the Office with Tracy and we worked on our Mental Marathon score in Brain Age 2. We're not very good at it.

Sunday: Today I cleaned my room for the first time in forever. It feels good to have it clean and it only took about an hour this time. I finished my CE so I don't have to worry about it anymore (it's on Tuesday, lol). Still need to get final approval from Ms. Corrie. Today I have been hanging around the house doing chores and finishing up homework such as the philosophy presentation things that ARE DUE ON THURSDAY DAMMIT!!! I have to practice my instruments and take an AP music test since I asked for it specially from Mr. Hendrix and said I would tell him how it goes.
*Sigh* So much work to be done before the AP tests. I can't wait for them to be over so that we can just have fun all the time. Then I will complete my Pokedex!!!

No comments: