Wednesday, January 03, 2007

teh_schoolzorx

School hath once again started. Mr. Harshman became the very mad in jazz band, and also in Winde Ensemble when I told him that my teeth removal sites hurt when I try to blow on the clarinet. But, alack, what am I to do?
In other news, the big band dance is happening on Friday, even though I know none of you guys even care. And Gears of War must be played sometime when we are all together. That or perhaps another game such as Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.
We leave for New York on the tenth. Keir arrives on like the thirteenth. You guys had better be good to him.

7 comments:

pronoob5 said...

is it just my computer, or is your background picture non-existent? it makes things hard to read with the whole white text thing

pronoob5 said...

btw its xorz

Anonymous said...

HAHA! we're gonna shoot Keir and chainsaw him. or maybe we'll have him help us do that to the locusts. ..we haven't decided yet.

David said...

Oh we will take care of Keir. In our own special way.

David said...

UPDATE IN NEW YORK.

zack0217 said...

it's time for a new york post.

David said...

It's time for any post