This weekend has been neither bad nor especially good. We tried to figure out how to play Baldur's Gate for like 3 hours on Friday, but it didn't work. Then Charlie said we were going to Northgate for dinner. Northgate means Best Buy and Gamestop! Best Buy has a shitty game selection (almost worse than Fred Meyer!) But I headed to GS and picked up Scurge:Hive, Viewtiful Joe, and Resident Evil Zero. 24 bucks for 3 high-quality games ain't bad. Yesterday, we recorded our submissions to the Essentially Ellington concert down at Studio X, the place that is owned by Kirsten's dad. It was...well I don't want to say anything bad about anybody, especially not a certain authority figure. Today I plan on playing Scurge all day. I beat Final Fantasy II on Saturday.
Also here is my finger.
Also here are funny quotes.
[21:58] bananaoracle89: what awas awkward was stefasara
[21:58] fr0nash: thats good
[21:58] fr0nash: ahhh.
[21:58] fr0nash: yeah
[21:58] bananaoracle89: we established a DMZ
[21:58] bananaoracle89: but they continued military operations!!!
[22:02] oreo2476: i would have to say it was like iraq basically
[22:02] oreo2476: no end to the action i nsight
[22:02] bananaoracle89: hahaha
2 comments:
You should be president since you are one of the few people who actually know the true purpose of the purchase of Alaska.
no doubt. and wtf is up with your finger?
jzabbz - jazz with abbz
Post a Comment