Monday, October 16, 2006

These comments entertain me

sunschoice (5:26:38 PM): how was hc?
bananaoracle89 (5:28:03 PM): it was...
bananaoracle89 (5:28:05 PM): the pwnage
bananaoracle89 (5:28:08 PM): like, my Ghost cloaked
bananaoracle89 (5:28:13 PM): and crept around to Ben's Probes
bananaoracle89 (5:28:16 PM): and signaled a nuke
sunschoice (5:28:16 PM): ...makes sense.

sunschoice (5:31:58 PM): i like eating cows and chickens and pigs
bananaoracle89 (5:32:22 PM): and babies too, I'll warrant

Behappy6288 (5:02:42 PM): so is their any gay who suits your fancy nowadays?
bananaoracle89 (5:02:57 PM): I'm...straight?
Behappy6288 (5:03:51 PM): gal
Behappy6288 (5:03:53 PM): oops
Behappy6288 (5:03:55 PM): sorry

RunningInSquare3 (5:23:32 PM): it reaffirmed that i hate punk rock
bananaoracle89 (5:23:47 PM): oh come now
RunningInSquare3 (5:24:10 PM): punk rock is about as cool as a size 0A boobs
RunningInSquare3 (5:24:40 PM): if that can be classified as a size of boob

Yeah so I played a lot of music today, and a little bit of Starcraft. At least I didn't get pwned by my girlfriend like Zach did. I'll practice and then I can pwn her, thus pwning Zach at the same time! Muhaha.

2 comments:

David said...

Sai and Steven should train me a ton so I can pwn her and pwn Zach

Anonymous said...

david hates punkrock, and i hate david. so all is well in the world.