Sunday, October 01, 2006

B3nL 90 (8:15:20 PM): sorry, not tonite
bananaoracle89 (8:15:22 PM): AUGH
B3nL 90 (8:15:25 PM): my dad's using the comp w/ sc
bananaoracle89 (8:15:32 PM): ah well
bananaoracle89 (8:15:36 PM): I'll just cut myself instead

This is how I feel right now. No Starcraft. No fun. My legs hurt. My head hurts. I have to get up early tomorrow so Mr. Harshman can yell at me. A lot. I'm tired. I'm hungry. I'm nervous. I'm pissed. I'm sad. I'm 'Craftless.

So we did Sunfair on Friday. We got out of 3rd early and jumped on the bus for our freaking 3 hour ride to Yakima. Soo tired. Soo bored. But we finally got there. I got subs with Yi and Kenny and then we did sednetary things such as walking around the hotel and watching TV a lot. We finally got to bed after playing 13 with the dudes in my room. I won a lot.
We got up at 6:30 and ate and headed over to the park.

Ha ha, I just tried to move my mouse onto the screen of my laptop, which is right next to my computer, playing music.

I ran my rave at 10:00, a merciful time when one considers that a) races go through the day until 5, and b) it ain't called Sunfair for nothing. I got out of there with Charlie. Homework. Starcraft. Nightfire with Jacob. Slept.
Got up. Berkin. Work. More Berkin. Ate. Mowed lawns. And then we went shopping for a damn jazz band suit. For THREE FRIKKIN HOURS! Of course we got the suit after like 40 minutes--I mean they're ALL black, what do you expect?--but then we had to wait outside the fabric store for like an hour while my mom got her stupid fabric, and other time was spent waiting for Meredith to finally decide not to buy the myriad pairs of jeans she had to try on.
And then I got home and had to work and sell band books and practice piano. I only got to play two games of starcraft last night, and I'm going to explode. I'm going to die. "Death of a Terran Magus..."

2 comments:

David said...

Well actually it is more of a slow dying away with your urban legend status.

Jack said...

aaite...time for my suit story:

day before concert:

harshman:everyone knows they need a suit for the concert right? a black suit.
me:fuck.

go home. tell mom. rush to many places, find 1 that perfectly fits (1.5 hrs). mom takes me to some lady's house to put cuffs in em ("mom i dont need them" "but they make the suit look nicer"). wear suit next day with my pwnage tie.

moral: dont ever do that again.