Thursday, March 16, 2006


The picture says it all. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How the fuck could you possibly do that??! It's like 75 cents when you return a book a week late. Way to go.

David said...

It is ten cents a day. That is 159 days of overdue books. That is why books are evil and StarCraft is more better.

my word verification has shit in it
it says shitfb

Anonymous said...

Er... I would SWEAR that library fines maxed out once they hit 10.00. and i think i've even tested that theory. didn't you check out some random book about mushrooms and never return it once? that could be it.

PK Dave said...

"Anonymous" isn't concealing anything, Rosa.

David said...

No, they said mushrooms so I bet it's sai or his brother.

blitzmoose said...

It is not me or my brother. My brother has probably forgotten about blogspot and I have been paranoid about spyware. Also, if I were you I would just get another library card.