Monday, March 06, 2006

ZFB

All right, so we went over to Zach's on 5 Saturday (David and I went at 4, due to stuff). Alex came at 4:30, and we moved the Xbox 360 and hi-def TV downstairs. Everyone else arrived (Jake, Steven, Orion, Sai). The gaming began! We played Call of Duty 2, and then ate some. We played more Call of Duty. Two things were special about Call of Duty: 1) it's really cool, and 2) I owned that game. I PWNED it. I was owning everyone so bad. We played to 10 kills, no time limit; I'd regularly go on deathless streaks of 7-9. And the best part? Using the Allies' M1 Garand, a weapon that is "so much worse than the Gewehr." Well, guess what, bitches?! OWNED, with the Garand!

Yeah.

So anyways, we saw Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, an uber-hilarious movie. Later, we saw Old School, but Sai went home before that. Zach's parents thought that Alex and Sai did drugs, but now are convinced. There was much trampoline jumping, wrestling, and fighting. Also, we did not go to bed until 4 o'clock because Jake and David were being stupid. Unfortunately, my R0xx0r juice ran out in the morning, and Zach and Alex went on to win Call of Duty.

2 comments:

David said...

U forgot to mention how I sniped Alex with the shotgun.

blitzmoose said...

Your Roxxorz jews(juice) (Ha a pun!)) ran out because I was absorbing everyones and giving it to you. If you were Roxxorzing after I left it was because you were using leftover roxxorz juices.