...is 28. I own 14.
--------------------
"Hey, I have no piano tonight...."
"Oh. I'm going to Hot Java Cool Jazz."
"Well, have you seen The Importance of Being Earnest?"
"Um. I'm going to see that with Erin on Saturday. Sorry."
So should I just get "L" tattooed on my forehead, or what?
-------------------
Well, on Friday I had no piano. So I went to track for a while, came home, played Starcraft. I was pretty bored. Yep.
I woke up on Saturday and played DOOM. I then proceeded to knock off my Periodic Table.
Sunday: I woke up and went for a walk with Charlie. Easter yay!! So I got home and we ate breakfast, which was fried eggs and hot cross buns, which are like fruitcake with frosting. So I did some chores, then finished up our Asia Watch video and my English essay. However, the video will not export to the camera--this means much badness and strife, if I cannot get it to work. Unfortunately, shouting and cursing at the computer have no effect. I got bored, so I went for a walk down around St. Luke's and found the special tree and explored around the gym, Then I went walking in Boeing Creek Park, and discovered 1, 2, 4, and 7. Forsooth.
I got home and Charlie and I drove to Sears and the Shoreline Library, in that order. I came home, ate, then played piano. I finally, finally got Charlie to finish Kill Bill 2 with me. It's pretty good, though you'll have to steel yourself to hear the f-word (no, not focus) a lot.
I'm on the threshold of beating DOOM II, which really is important to me. Now I retire and hope that I dream of great things...
Wind Fish...
Sunday, March 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment