Monday, March 07, 2005

Go ahead, TatComm...

...tell me what to do now.

A recount:

Thursday: stuff. I can't really remember.

Friday: school, then went to Maddy's house with Jack, Robin, Orion, Rosa, Maddy, Sam, Lucy. We went to get that noob, David, and indoctrinated him. Ha ha (The chair of PWNage! "you're touching me, dude..."). So that was muchos gracias.

Saturday: Charlie and I ran a bunch of errands. Sears, Monarch Appliance, Costco, Home Depot...good stuff. I got home and wasted time or something, because before I knew it, I was at the Booster Auction. I did coat check first, then I worked with some sorting of papers (kinda boring; there are 904 holes for ventilation on each computer), then I was a roving agent. And of course I took time throughout all of it to hang with Kellie, Laura, Kendra, and Anna, four awesome flag team members. Yeah. Ask me about it. I will gladly tell you [about the auction].

Sunday: I got up early to go to [a] church at 10! I went to church on Sunday! First time. I went (Zach came too) to learn how to be a Consciecntious Objector, which is someone who is so opposed to war that they have a big file showing it and are exempted from a draft. Yep. That's me. Don't wanna kill anybody.

Monday: I had school (we all did). First day of track. I went home and played a game of 1v1 Starcraft against Chung. He managed to drag it out for 41 minutes. Then I found his last structure and torched that ^%#*&@ thing. So I had to run (OUCH!) to school so I wouldn't be late. It was a bad choice. Well I didn't do anything there, except talk and stuff. ANd Jack and I got Yi really good. I crouched down behind him and Jack shoved him, hard. It was great. Ha ha!

Tomorrow...school....more angst....more INto the Storm, which torments me.

No comments: