Thursday, February 24, 2005

So Tired....

Tired of waiting. Tiered of waiting for yoooooooooooooooooooooo...for yoooooooooooooooooooooooo....

WEll, this week has been...I was about to say a blast, but I've been hanging around the house, mostly, but I'll say it anyway. A synopsis:

Monday: eh...more later
Tuesday: I beat Cave Story. I spent the whole day tearing out the bathroom with Charlie
Wednesday: I walk to Shoreview with Jacob and we roll down hills. He pukes. Then we get slurpees and dodge heavey machinery
Thursday: I do more work until physical therapy
Friday: Steven comes over. We enjoy much leafy, fiery goodness
Saturday: Nuthin. I'm hanging around, then Zach calls to have his puppy play with Luna. We hang out, and I end up staying the night at his house. We watch From Hell, a movie about Jack the Ripper, and play much Super Smach Brothers Melee.
Sunday: I get home at 12. I drive my mom to work and come home, where I do nothing. I finish my English homework and prepare to retire the break.


Don't you love the confusing tense?

No comments: