For Cryin out loud/
She screamed unto me/
aflay(a place?) for all/
Fuck 'em all/
You and your aside/
cuz I wanna be the Minority....
The first few words of Minority by Green Day, or how I interpret it. I've been doing okay lately. Lots of working on Social Studies I MISSED THE SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS BECAUSE OF HOMEWORK THAT WASN'T DUE!!!!! ARGH!
I'll have next year, I guess. But just hangin out over the weekend. I only played video games for 30 minutes the whole 2 days...amazing. I'm half-way starving myself of games to keep the Starcraft addiction under control. Kind of.
So I'm into The Call of Earth, a really sweet book by Orson Scott Card. It is staying-up-late-even-though-you-know-you'll-be-wasted-later good.
Well, I oughta go make up some stuff about the molecular radius and density or whatver of elements. Or something.
There was a girls' basketball game tonight. It was fun, and David and I decided that the basketball definitely won. It always seems to have as many points as both teams combined. We haven't figured that part out yet.
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment