Well, I am still working on getting all of my Greece pictures up. And I have not yet typed up my appendices for that either. Things are very busy. I will do it when I can.
Wanted to let you all know what is going on with me, since you bitch and moan when I don't. This week was really busy; I had to sing a lot and we also had our theory midterm. I thought it went pretty well, which is great since that is the only class that I am really worried about. I have to keep a 3.7 for Eastern's Honors College, which might be a little tough since my highest credit-value courses are fucking dumb gen ed courses that I don't care about at all, ESPECIALLY the English 102 class that I am taking this quarter.
Brings me to my next point. I am for sure going to Eastern Washington U next year. I went over there with my mom last Friday and I liked what I saw. The music department is good and it's smaller so they know you better. The piano teacher there, Kendall, is fantastic (I've worked with her before) and being close to her will be a real boon next year. I got a $2500/year honors scholarship, renewable for my junior year, so that's great too. I am looking forward to it, though it will suck to leave all of my good friends behind here in Ellensburg. But what must be done, must be done.
We have been having what I like to call "Hippy Week" for the past 10 or so days on campus. I think it is Human Rights Awareness Week. I went to a benefit called Rock Against Rape last week, and I got a free shirt for a very shallow reason. They have been having concerts and events each day; on Friday there was a walkout to protest tuition increases. Too bad! Higher tuition got passed anyway. This week we will be having body-issue and natural-bueaty themed days to talk about eating disorders and other such horrid things. I will be participating in "Natural Day" tomorrow, where you dont' wear any makeup and dress in t-shirts and plain clothes to show how you really look. Yeah, that's a no-brainer.
I am keeping very busy. Between the demands of school and the madness of my ever-burning affection, I am slowly sinking into a permanent stupor of inefficiency and broken valor. I have only this to say: BLAH! That, and I cannot wait for the summer when we all get together for some mad pwnage, biking, DnD, and PAX!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"and being close to her will be a real boon next year."
For some reason, when I first read that, I thought it said "and being close to her will be a real boner next year."
Please come back soon so that hopefully my brain shall work properly again.
lol @ david. and steven spelled ranck wrong. and davis, you nevar called meesa +( <-- sad cyclops.
epusses - it's called porn.
Post a Comment