Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hark! I doth post

All right, I have decided to make a short post so that you can all read about how I am doing.
I have been very busy for a long time, mainly negotiating my transfer to Eastern, which involves applying for new scholarships and housing and admissions and talking to all sorts of people here and over there, so it has been very harrowing. I've also had a pretty heavy load of classwork and tests to get through so frankly it has been tough. I got pretty sick on Tuesday so since then I have pretty much stayed home and played Fire Emblem and read and watched A LOT of SC (OMG BIsu, what happened?!?!?!?!). It has been good to get some R&R, but I am still feeling pressured because I need to get rid of this cold by next week, before I leave for Greece. We will have several extended flights and I will no doubt be very tired, so I want to be as well as possible for that. I'm very excited and I will try to send everyone postcards, which brings me to another point:
SEND OR COMMENT YOUR ADDRESSES. UNLESS YOU DO NOT WANT A POSTCARD FROM AGAMEMNON'S TOMB (hint: you do because he's a badass).
I have only three finals this next week, and I will be taking one of them early in spring quarter so I really only have 2. I have really needed this break over the past few days...I've been pretty stressed out for a long time and mainly now I want to sleep. I'm still struggling to deal with this tendinitis; it will seem like I'm okay for a few weeks and then the next few weeks I will be depressed. I know that it will work out in the end but right now it's nigh unbearable...it's going to take at least another 6-8 months, possibly even a year or two before I can function with the piano, videogames, and daily life like I used to. I think it just seems like it's gotten worse becuase my pain thresholds are up because of my cold, but it is still very discouraging...it's hard to know that you guys are still playing without me; it feels like I'm just watching my life drain away before my eyes. EMO FACE!

I'm also bummed that I won't get to really see you guys until the summer, when I will hopefully but damnedly have a steady job. This brings me to my next point: online DnD. We should definitely do it! I have sent out an email to remind you; let's get this up and running and have some fun! I have a lot of ideas for adventures and also how to make it a better experience for everyone.
Okay, I think that's all you get for now. Orion, I count on you finding the best way to play DnD online. Sai and David, I'm excited for Regigigas next week, however brief it may be. Steven...shoutout for you? You can come to R-Gigas if you want, too.

"Do it.
"Rorschach...?"
"DO IT!"

3 comments:

David said...

Emo face: (-_\|)

Are you going to be stuck in Cheney for all 3 remaining years or will you come back to Central?

Wize Wizard said...

wha? eastern? when did this happen?

Oreo said...

i<3uremofacedavid.