I no longer live by the clock. The passing of night and day means nothing to me. Time is measured in the number of hours until the next period of jazz band.
So this weekend was fun but very stressful. On Friday I went to play practice, and then played some Baldur's Gate, and then played some Resident Evil until I went to the salsa dance. It was really fun. Jacob was there, and I actually came into contact with the female race! I think it poisoned me; I've had this funny rash as well as a terrible cough ever since.
On Saturday we went to the BCC (Bellevue Community College) Jazz Festival. It was really fun. We played in the afternoon and made it to finals, so I grabbed some dinner with Alex, his dad, and Michael the Freshman. I spilled ketchup all over my suit. Good times. We played later that night. It was cool, but culminated in Mr. Harshman getting really mad at me.
Today I worked on CIDs, played the piano, and also wasted time at play practice. So...not a good weekend in terms of teh_video, but an awesome one in rl.
Everybody come see my One Act on Wednesday. 7:30, $4. It's worth it.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
pff, it was like that after 2 wks for me. "fuck, i have to wake up at 1 hr to jazz band prac"
despite the gramatical errors by jack, i think i get that it is early. anyway sounds like u enjoy it, sorry i didnt go to ur one-acts today. my grandma finally decided to take me out to dinner for my birthday.
Well excuuuuuse me, princess. It's time to update.
Post a Comment