It has been long, my friends. Let's just say that I made it into jazz band, which is now my life. I am doing crosscountry, which is also my life. The other three AP's I have are the third and final part of my life. It no longer includes Starcraft.
But it all changes on the weekends. On the weekends I'm a raging Terran bull, pwning and goring and n00bing people and...stuff. So yeah let's play, especially on Sunday.
What more can I say...talk to me about jazz band because I really like it. And once crosscountry ends we'll have more time to play. If you want, you can even go to Harshman's server and take his free jazz music.
yeah but so today we had a crosscountry meet at this horse park on Bainbridge. It was fun and it had this killer hill.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like this post, not too long, but includes lots of info. this is truly pr0. and yeah sounds like ur busy but having fun so thats good. glad ur pwning it up in jazz band!
Post a Comment