Monday, August 14, 2006

Doh....

Yeah so first of all, be sure to read my Wisconsin post. Then head over to http://j35t1ngdrumm3r.blogspot.com/ for the r0xxorx pics.

Not much really happened after Wisconsin; I basically stayed home and read and played Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, which is a cool game. A Mario RPG. Anyway, I started jazz camp on the 7th. Man. I had no idea what was going on. Thank God I did it, because otherwise I would get raped come jazz band tryouts. So I'm kind of sick of playing the piano, since I've been doing it for like 4-7 hours per day, and my shoulders are really sore. I'm sick of jazz, kind of, but we get in there and play and it's great. I don't completely know what I'm doing, but it's fun, so hey. I went over to David's yesterday and we blasted through four levels of HALO 2. I think we're gonna do it. We're gonna beat HALO 2 on co-op Legendary!!

YAY!
So be sure to check out those pics. And everybody should come to my house sometime.

1 comment:

David said...

We are teh Halo 2 pwnage