skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ENTER INITIALS
DA_ 13562958 Points
Saturday, June 17, 2006
It was originally about half that wide. This is much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2010
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(39)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(68)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2006
(158)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(62)
Observe our play structure in all its pwning glory...
That's Tristan. He's from Oregon. He's 26. He's co...
It's like a really cool fort...
"And why can't we eat on the deck?"
Obviously there's a way to resolve this that doesn...
Nearly finished...
4 hours later.
By God...the practical-joke applications are nearl...
Deck? What deck?
Summer is as Summer Does
Yes...I felt it as well. A disturbance in the Forc...
For the first time in my life, 5 o'clock shdaow is...
When I first saw this picture, I thought "Marines ...
Here are all of our supplies.
"I woke up late and then I was like OH NO!"
Me+Group leaders: Orion, Me, Reid, Alex.
"So can we dump this out?"
I'm really good at taking pictures. I <3 me.
The logs are gone.
Another one of Charlie's demonstrations. Someone a...
David took Hannah and Andy to scrub off the old po...
Scrub Scrub Scrub.
Alex took a group over to clean up Suicide Hill. H...
Tough.
It used to look way worse. You couldn't even see t...
sister=mostly worthless.
All the stuff we tore out.
It was originally about half that wide. This is mu...
It's much better than before.
"But there's not very much detail...""There isn't ...
Lookin' good, boys. Now get back to work.
Reid's crew went over to widen the trail...hey, wa...
Eliot cleans up the brush that they all tore out.
"You want a piece of me, boy?"
We threw all the plants and junk onto these tarps,...
David finishes widening the trail.
Here's Charlies' stack of posts to put in.
Steven killed that thing solo.
Aaand that's Maxwell.
I 'sniped' Orion to get this shot. He was kind of ...
Yeah, it's supposed to be CANDID CAMERA, Jacob.
Picking up brush.
Here they are, loading up John's truck so he can g...
Ken pwns up a tree. I kind of wanted him not to ki...
"Oh yeah, we're here to work..."
Taking a break at the shelter.
David attempts to use his post micro...and phails.
GO REID! YOU PWN!
I'm sure I took this one for a reason...
Reid puts in another post.
Charlie displays his stick micro as we put in the ...
And there it is.
Packing up, heading out.
YEAH TAKE THAT MICROSOFT AND SONY!!! &*@&^$*&^!*%&...
Big Thoughts
Oh my God so great. He left all his Zealots right ...
Steven on linking AIM names...
Soccer=Pwned.
Awwwww.
I used to play AdventureQuest. It's a fun Flash-an...
I am proud to declare, "Mission Accomplished."
►
May
(14)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2005
(125)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(9)
►
2004
(117)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment