Everyone's begging for an answer
Without regard to validity
The searching never ends
It goes on and on for eternity
I don’t wanna hear about The Answer
‘Cuz then another one will come along soon.
Don't tell me the answer
I've got ideas too!
But if you've got enough naivete
And you've got conviction,
Then The Answer is perfect for you...
And now for something completely different:
bananaoracle89 (9:03:25 PM): neeeevermind
bananaoracle89 (9:03:31 PM): my bda
bananaoracle89 (9:03:34 PM): dba
bananaoracle89 (9:03:36 PM): db
JUNICHIFUJIO (9:03:51 PM): ?
JUNICHIFUJIO (9:03:52 PM): db?
bananaoracle89 (9:04:05 PM): indeed.
JUNICHIFUJIO (9:06:11 PM): that's weird davis
JUNICHIFUJIO (9:06:15 PM): y would u talk about stuff like that?
JUNICHIFUJIO (9:06:21 PM): we're not even talking about girls
JUNICHIFUJIO (9:06:22 PM): lol
bananaoracle89 (9:08:28 PM): it's not about girls
bananaoracle89 (9:08:32 PM): it's about Starcraft.
bananaoracle89 (9:08:34 PM): I mean...
My weekend.
Friday (yes, dammit, it counts!): School. Teh suxx0rz. There was track, but I didn't go. It was fundraising some sort of ad thing, and my running is more important than my attendance. I went for a sweet run in Boeing Creek and Shoreview for about an hour. I played some Starcraft and Resident Evil 4 when I got back, after doing some instruments and such.
Saturday: At 9:30, I went to go help Matt Hall (a guy in our troop) with his Eagle Scout project. It was spray-painting those don't pollute fish things by stormdrains. David and I basically followed the Urban Trail until we got to a stree that led to another street that led to another street where we painted the signs. We totally practiced our micro by sweeping the ground and spraying the paint. Then I went to physical therapy and endured an excruciating treatment that involves:
1. The bone of my lower leg
2. Hard plastic implements
3. Scraping.
After I got back, I had few precious hours to finish a lawn and weeding job that I had. Then it was off to Reid's Eagle Scout ceremony, which was totally awesome. I got to meet John Sullivan, a very good friend of Charlie's and the first Eagle Scout of Troop 853. Congratulations Reid!
Sunday: My stupid alarm woke me up early (6:30), so I got in some early mornin' Oracle of Seasons. About 8, we went to Hamlin Park to walk the trail again and finalize my plans for my Eagle Project. After we came back, we all ate a delicious pancake breakfast. Then it was back to work. I mowed two lawns and then collapsed on the couch. The cool thing was that we bought a nifty batter-powered weedwhacker yesterday. It's neat, but we'll see if it works out. Anyway, I caught some of a Jackie Chan movie, and played some more Oracle of Seasons. Eventually, Charlie made me mow the lawn--quite an experience (See pics below.) We had a delicious hamburger dinner, and then I finally got around to my homework. I haven't had time to do anything else except blog, and here I am, wasting my time right this very second. I'm tired. Be sure to check out my new pics! 'Night all
4 comments:
That's way too much fucking yardwork if you ask me. You better be getting paid a shitload, if not, let's start a union.
I can be in the union allthough I am paid average for my lawnmowing.
ahhhh! another long post i wont read!
Es el tiempo a updatar.
Post a Comment