Friday, February 24, 2006


Awl right. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I understand

blitzmoose said...

I was going to say the same thing as Zack but then I thought that I might look stupid, but now that other people don't understand either. Why did you post that!?!?!?!?!?!?! I don't understand!!!!!

blitzmoose said...

Congradulations on your victory in that Metroid game. I would have posted it on the place with the picture, but blogspot would not let me.

David said...

Is it just me or is Samus hottt?
I'm serious by the way

David said...

i think her picture is my new desktop. the girl from the luau was hotter though, just so u know im not crazy. not completely crazy. or stupid or whatever

Anonymous said...

We need to start a petition to make davis remove this shitty/useless post.

David said...

Steven fails to see that we had to comment on this post because the last one was glitchy and wouldnt let us post a comment. I agree though, that this post r u guay.

David said...

This comment was posted during school and it is the tenth comment so update now or me and Zach will tell Chuck Norris.

THE WORD VERIFICATION HAS QP IN IT!!!