Wednesday, September 08, 2004

A-heeye ve goooooo.....!!

Well, lost of stuff has happened in the past few days, and I won't tell you about them (mostly I can't remember). Just lots of weird, game-like dreams.

Okay. And lots of running and playing of Starcraft.

Okay, in case you're the third type of person, school "started" today. We listened to overenthusiastic people talk, and played some games with our Link crew (har har! oh. yeah.) leaders. Steven and I finished up the one with the paper squares by utilizing our skills-of-the-gamer. It was awesome. After we were dismissed, Rosa, Maddy, Jenni, Joe, Sara H, Sam, Erickson, Chris, Valerie, and I went to Top Foods for lunch. It was fun. Then I came home and cut the lawn before playing Tetris. No, Starcraft. Then I went to practice and ran and stuff. Directly after there was a parent meeting. So now I am multitasking:
Blog
Gather school stuff
Worry that I won't have enough time for Starcraft
Eat dessert

Yep, that's all. We'll just have to see how it goes from here.
Oh, and by the way, Charlie has declared this an "IM free week." You know what that means.
You'll see me on and off periodically.

Cheers.

No comments: